Patch Notes 2.2.4
- Changed Entry requirements for the following dungeons:
- Ankou's Asylum: Can additionally be entered as a Hero
- Kalgas' Cave: Can additionally be entered as a Hero
- Abyssal Cove of the Ancients: Can not be entered by Hero and Legend Hero
- La Christiana: Can not be entered by Hero
- Model Viewer: Pets will now be rendered with their correct (PVE) size. Also added a player model as reference for their size
- Improved the time it takes to login greatly. If you have a slow/bad connection, you should now still be able to login
- Jewels, like Diamonds, can now be created faster by rightclicking the weapon while having the Jewel Creation window open
- Added sorting feature to guild bank
- Revamped the notifications of Stat Dices and Achievements.
- Clicking the notification will open the respective window
- Monstrous monsters in Cascada give 25% more Pet EXP now
- Added indicator to guild window how many players are online
Party EXP Calculation changes
- Characters with EXP Stop enabled are considered level 1.
- This means as long as any character following your leveler has EXP Stop enabled, they are considered as level 1.
- This eliminates the need for a dedicated level 1 char following your leveler.
- Leveling without a leecher is considered leveling with a level 1 Leech
- Similar to the EXP Stop change, players that would rather level without a leech at all can now do so without an EXP penalty
- Parties can be leveled without a Leecher
- Fixed a bug that could lead to a crash after Titan auction
- Fixed a bug with Weekly Challenges resetting upon login on Mondays
- Fixed a bug where Achievements would appear as empty
- Fixed a bug in Switch Equipment tool that caused blade weapons to be shown out of order
- Fixed a bug that caused ATK (Dragon, Awake) not to be increased by ATK%
- Cheer won't be removed by Scroll of Holy anymore
- Some pets were adjusted in size
- Fixed some pet names