Patch Notes 2.1.3
- Added Easter Event 2020 - More information shortly.
- Added Anime Face Masks to [Fashion] Jenny
- Added Fury Ghost NPC. He will sell Fury Ghost CS Sets and Dark Skull Skins :slight_smile:
- Added new achievements to obtain Colosseum Tokens
- Added "Sorcerers Exchange" menu to Collector NPCS
- Decreased viewing distance of monster names
- Decreased amount of Jump Daily Challenges drastically
- Removed damage numbers on invisible targets
- Optimized Client startup and Badge rendering
- Added Angel Coin boxes to "Angel" petfilter setting
- Reworked the way block is calculated in PvP scenarios
- Dex and level are not a factor in the block calculation anymore
- Block shown in your H window is now the actual block rate you have against enemies (except if they have block reducing effects)
- Relics that have been removed with the new changes:
- Pan Barrier is functional again in PvP (technically)
- Templar block is not capped at 50% anymore
- Ranged attacks against Templar don't have a 30% penetration rate anymore
- Ranged attacks against Crackshooters don't have a 18% penetration rate anymore
- Melee attacks against Acrobats don't have a 30% penetration rate anymore
- With the new way block is calculacted in PvP scenarios, all sets have received a rework to their set effects to reflect those changes
- For now to get a baseline for everyone, every set 150 has been adjusted so everyone has 35% Melee Block and 50% Ranged Block in dmg equipment and 50% Melee Block and 65% Ranged Block
- After getting feedback, these numbers will change on a class to class and dmg to tank basis
- For all feedback on this, please use the #⚔balance_discussion channel!
- Fixed a bug where a wrong weekly offer would be shown
- Fixed a bug with Colosseum Easy Mode achievements
- Fixed a bug where couples would still be "online" after a channel crashed
- Fixed a bug that caused the drop rate of "Guan Yu Heavyblade" to be much lower than intended introduced in patch 2.1.2
- Fixed a bug that caused the drop rate of "Iblis' Perpetrator" to be much lower than intended introduced in patch 2.1.2
- Fixed Hera Hoverbike model
- The achievement "Attempt the Cursed Aminus Dungeon." was changed to "Clear Cursed Aminus Dungeon.". It now works in Colosseum, too.
- The achievement "Defeat Red Meteonyker 50 times." works in Colosseum now
- Fixed achievements "Kill X players in the Siege Arena overall"
- Fixed achievements "Obtain a killing Spree of X without dying in a Siege."
- Fixed achievements "Kill X players in a single Siege Match"
- Fixed a visual bug showing multiple spawned CS Pets
- Fixed a bug that caused block reduction effects (Silverwing Card, Blade Berserk) to reduce enemy block % wise instead of being a total reduction
- Fixed achievement "Chasing that Awakening" not working with Scroll of Superior Awakening
- Fixed a bug in Model Viewer that would not show your transmuted items
- Fixed a visual bug that would not correctly pass lead of parties to players on other channels