← Back to guides
WHAT ARE DUNGEON ENTRIES
Dungeon Entries are an efficient and effective way of managing how dungeons are completed. No longer will you have to wait hours for cool-downs to complete. Instead, a set number of dungeon entries have been allocated to each dungeon, allowing you to quickly run each dungeon after the other if need be.
Entries for each dungeon:
- Clockworks War: 4 per day
- Red Meteyonker: 3 per day
- The Wilds: 6 per day
- The Savage Wilds: 6 per day
- Isle of Dreams: 6 per day
- Isle of Nightmares: 6 per day
- Cove of the Ancients: 6 per day
- Abyssal Cove of the Ancients: 6 per day
- Les Britannia S: 6 per day
- Les Christiana A: 6 per day
- Aminus: 5 per day
- Cursed Aminus: 5 per day
- Catacombs of Anguish: 4 per day
- Kalgas Cave: 3 per day
- Ankou's Asylum: 3 per day
- Snowy Peaks: 2 per day
- Sky Forest: 2 per day
- Blessing of Deathwing: 2 per day
- Curse of Deathwing: 2 per day
- Mysterious Garden: 3 per day
- Ragefire Chasm: 3 per day
- Stratholme: 3 per day
- Craft of Hephaestus: 2 per day
Entering a dungeon increases your entry counter by 1. You can enter the dungeon again without gaining an entry, as long as someone else is in the originally created dungeon. If you log our and back in, entering the original dungeon will increase your entry counter.
All entries reset at 4:00 CET +2.
The amount of Dungeon Entries completed and allocated to each dungeon can be viewed on both the teleporter (middle centre) and using the J key and selecting the dungeon entry tab.
Fingerprint Bound Dungeon Entries
With the start of Season 3, every player is limited how often they can complete a dungeon per day. Similar to the Colosseum, where you can only receive a reward up to 3 times per day, no matter how many characters you use, dungeons won't be accessible after completing the maximum amount of a given dungeon on that day.
This system runs parallel to the usual dungeon entries per character, meaning that for the usual player that only plays dungeons on one character, nothing changes, while people that create multiple characters cannot clear the same dungeon more times than intended per day.