Patch Notes 4.3.0
Dungeon Difficulty Modes
- All dungeons starting from Wilds to Kalgas Cave now have a Normal mode and a Hard mode.
-- When teleporting to a dungeon, a window will open, asking you to choose the difficulty and the loot distribution type.
- The following changes apply to Normal mode compared to Hard mode:
-- Disabled Boss Pattern Skills
-- Disabled Enrage
-- Disabled Boss Switching (Always attacking the target with the highest HP)
-- 60% reduced drop rate of items
-- Boss damage, HP and stats changed
- The "old" dungeons are now classified as Hard mode
- Hard mode is unchanged in it's difficulty
With the introduction of the difficulties, we hope to alleviate the problems players face when playing on their own or when they are unable to find a guild/dungeon partners to complete specific dungeons. Normal mode has been designed to be completeable by a solo player piloting multiple characters, such as a Tank, Damage dealer and possibly healer. These players will now have an alternative that they can tackle and complete the challenges that the game provides. Dungeon Difficulty Modes was also coded to be expandable, meaning that for the future, we will probably add more modes with different restrictions, rewards and difficulties. One of these modes that is planned is a Nightmare mode. Additionally, together with the added Dungeon Difficulty Modes, we want to introduce Dungeon Bonus Objectives.
Dungeon Bonus Objectives
Dungeons these days are mostly completed by rushing to kill objectives, clearing them and then killing the map boss as quickly as possible. Almost all the time monsters are completely ignored. With Dungeon Bonus Objectives players now can decide, whether or not rushing through a dungeon is the most effective way of playing the game for them. - Upon entering a dungeon, additionally to the usual dungeon objectives displayed on the right side, bonus objectives are shown below
- Each dungeon has 3 bonus objectives, each of which can have 4, 5 or 10 stages.
- To unlock the next Lv. of the bonus objective, a sufficient amount of monsters have to be killed.
- Each dungeon has a drop rate, a damage increase and a durability increase objective.
- In Normal mode, the drop rate objective can stack up to 50% increased drop rate, in Hard mode it can stack up to 20% increased drop rate
- When a Dungeon Bonus Objective has been unlocked, you will receive a buff with the corresponding stage effect
In their design, if you clear a dungeon by going the shortest route and killing all monsters on that route, you will be able to unlock every stage of an bonus objective except for the last one. To unlock the last one, you may have to go into places of the dungeon that you would usually not visit to clear out monsters that remain there untouched.
With this system we want to give players more incentives to actually interact with a dungeon, as well as the things and monsters in there by giving them the option to clear dungeons as time efficiently as possible, or to squeeze every little bit of drop efficiency out of them.
- Introducing Score NPCs
- Every week the best players of the week will get a statue of their character in Flaris.
- Every point you get in Guild Siege, Memento Siege and Guild Clash will be accumulated and an internal ranking will decide the best 3 players of each game mode.
- Additionally, your character will get the according title for one week.
- Let's see who will be on #1 forever now
- Due to dungeon rebalancing, the Record Book Dungeon Speedrun records have been cleared.
- Increased the dungeon difficulty of Ankou's Asylum & Kalgas Cave
- Increased the size of Sabwal
- Increased the minimum level requirement from Red Meteonyker from 60 to 120
- Optimized Shop Search, it now should load faster
- Fixed a daily quest being in the wrong quest pool
- Fixed a bug in Guild Clash where the last standing guild would still win. The winner is now based on the guild points correctly.
- Fixed a bug where activating Anarchy buffs from inventory would not count towards achievements
- Fixed a bug with the Craft of Hephaestus minimap showing an old version of the dungeon
2022-01-17, 16:45 UTC+2 Vladi